Important Google SEO Tools Ranking Factors
It just needs 1 interface that is ``typical``
These connections ought to be from related/topical/pertinent destinations. These connections ought to be from quality/trusted/mainstream/solid destinations. Connections do appear to help – however don’t go over the edge – it just needs 1 interface that is “typical” (can be seen/taken after by bots).
Verify your site
- Agree to a Google Webmaster Tools account.
- This does NOT mean the same as Submitting your URL!
- This MAY NOT enhance the odds of getting crept/recorded.
- This can help in finding/finding/understanding issues as/when/on the off chance that they happen.
Provide a Sitemap
- This is totally Optional!
- Sitemaps don’t promise getting Crawled/Indexed.
- Sitemaps MAY NOT expand your odds of getting crept/ordered, nor enhance the pace/rate.
- Normal Problems/Causes for starting Crawling/Indexing
Poor Server reactions
- The server sending Bad Responses (404/410/500 and so on.)
- The server being Slow/Timing out (taking ages to recognize/answer to the server demand)
- DomainNameServer reactions.
- Really trashy code/markup